How to clean a laptop screen
CAUTION: BEFORE DOING ANYTHING, MAKE SURE THAT YOUR LAPTOP IS OFF BY UNPLUGING THE
BATTERY AND THE POWER CORD !!!
- Generally the safest path towards finding the right cleaning package is to buy one from a computer shop that sells products that are designed, tested and specifically made for cleaning LCD and Plasma screens.
- Always use a soft, lint-free cloth
- DON`T spray directly on the screen because drops can seep in around the screen bezel and possibly damage something. Spray on the cloth and then use the cloth to clean the screen
- Always apply LIGHT pressure on the screen when you are cleaning it
- Let the screen air-dry for a few minutes and when it is completely dry plug the battery and the power cord back in
- And last but not least : Keep your fingers away from the screen now that is shiny again.